It only takes a few seconds......
1. To say "Hi" with a smile.
2. To answer the business phone with a kind hello and your name.
3. To ask, "How was your weekend?"
4. To empathize, "How is dealing with your ailment(s)/pain affecting you?"
5. To ask, "How do you feel about your diagnosis?"
6. To remember, "How's your dad doing after that fall and hospitalization?"
7. To help someone with directions on the street.
8. To ask the toll attendant, "How's your day going?"
9. To bring light and cheer into every day.
10. To remember an anniversary.
11. To stop and be grateful for everything you have, no matter how much you think you still don't have.
12. To take a b-r-e-a-t-h. Breathe calm into your life.
It really only takes a few seconds to make a difference in your or someone else's day.
It really only takes a few seconds to make a difference in the World.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS!